Mexi-Medi Mini Tortillas
As I am cooking challenged, but love the participation, my contribution is a super quick mexican/mediterranean tortilla. This will be short and quick as it is also 2a.m. and I want to make the deadline!
For these I used Sun-dried tomatos soaked in olive oil, kalmata olives, green chilis, feta cheese, greek yogurt plain, and mini whole wheat tortillas.
1. Lay tortillas on baking sheet
2. Dice sun-dried tomatos and olives.
3. Sprinkle on tortillas.
4. Drain Chilis.
5. Sprinkle on tortillas.
6. Sprinkle Feta liberally to taste over tortillas.
7. Broil for 5-7 minutes. (I have set many a broiler on fire, so I only left mine in for 5 out of fear
and they were crunchy and tasty.)
8. Drizzle Greek yogurt over the top
Things I learned--
1. First batch I drizzled olive oil on the tortilla before broiling and it was too much. There was
enough in the sun dried tomatos and olives I used. The extra made the bottom too soggy.
2. You could use anything with these. I was staying with my friend Jen and we came up with
tons of combinations that would make a very tasty appetizer.
3. I'm sure most everyone knows this already, but this was my first
experiment with the greek yogurt as a substitute for sour cream and
I wouldn't go back!
4. Thumbs up as a yummy appetizer!
No photos for the time being because my stupid computer will not allow me to add photos at this time.